Friday 3 August 2012

Birthday Challenge

Amanda here!

Happy birthday to Red Earth! 2 years! A big congratulations to Helen for her wonderful business... I'm so proud to be a part of Red Earth with her!

So we are celebrating this month! Lots of prizes and challenges! All in our theme of "Year of the Farmer"....

So I started thinking about the Farmers in our country and I realised they are great providers for us all. Between them, they can supply us with almost EVERYTHING we need to survive! So with that in my mind, I came up with this....

The Complete Farming Package Challenge
An inspiration board with EVERYTHING you need to be inspired and create a wonderful project to share with us at Red Earth.

So you have colours, materials, even a sketch, as well as some photos to get the creative juices flowing.



And here is the layout I was inspired to create...


I have chipboard, a recycled clothing tag and old book pages, metal charms (from HANDMADE HALO of course!), buttons, fabric (tulle), fibre twine.
Used more of this - indie chic kit on this page too!

Please help us to celebrate this month - we would love to see what you create! Have your entry loaded into our gallery by the end of August.

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Great Challenge Amanda. Love the storyboard you put together.

    ReplyDelete